TRISH CAUSEY’S ~ ORIGINAL SONG ~ SUMMER 2022 SPECIAL
Composer-Lyricist Trish Causey announces her
2022 Music Composition Original Song Special to create new songs/works by commission.
Trish Causey is a singer, writer, lyricist, composer, orchestrator, arranger, & music engraver,
trained at Berklee College of Music, & a member of ASCAP.
Get an original song for your special someone or celebratory occasion.
You will be able to enjoy this song for the rest of your life!
CUSTOM ORIGINAL SONG FOR
~ Love Song ~ Valentine’s ~ Engagement ~ Wedding ~ Birthday ~ Anniversary ~ Holidays ~ Baby ~ Graduation ~ Theme Song ~ Business ~ or Other Occasion ~
~ Individuals ~ Couples ~ Entrepreneurs ~ Groups ~ Choirs ~
~ Love Songs ~ Broadway ~ Jazz ~ Classical ~ Soundtrack ~ Symphonic Rock ~
~ Adult Contemporary ~ Cabaret ~ Irish ~ Instrumental ~ Anthems ~
For this Summer Special, you can commission Trish Causey to compose a custom, original song (or longer work) for you, your beloved, a friend, an event, an occasion, or your business!
ABOUT TRISH CAUSEY
Trish Causey is a singer, writer, lyricist, composer, orchestrator, arranger, & music engraver. With an extensive background in music, Trish has 30+ years of experience singing & composing Musical Theatre, classical, opera, jazz, oratorio, American Songbook, & Irish styles, along with symphonic rock, stand-alone songs, & soundtrack/game instrumentals & underscoring.
She has been a featured composer in several publications, as well as with independent companies. She has won an Artist Fellowship in Music Composition from the MAC/NEA, as well as listing on her state Artist Roster, plus the regional Artist Roster for Music & Opera for the Southeastern area of the United States, SouthArts. She studied Music Composition for Film, TV, & Video Games at Berklee College of Music. A member of ASCAP, she has composed musicals, a one-act opera, numerous standalone songs for stage & cabaret, theme songs for her talk shows, meditation tracks, as well as songs for her upcoming album, FLAMES.
Currently, Trish is composing an EP album, LOVE AGAIN, featuring Grammy Award-winner Zachary James & award-winning mezzo Renée Sokol Huff. Trish’s other musical adventures include soundscapes & healing with sound frequencies.
For AUDIO & SHEET MUSIC SAMPLES, visit this YouTube playlist to hear the different styles that range from Musical Theatre numbers to solo love songs, as well as full-orchestra work samples for film, video games, & symphonic rock.
THIS MUSIC COMPOSITION SPECIAL INCLUDES
- An original, custom song created by Trish Causey,
- Original music in your preferred style,
- Original lyrics based on your person/event,
- Vocal or Instrumental arrangement,
- Orchestration, if desired,
- Up to 10 minutes long in duration — YOU CHOOSE the time length!,
- Up to 4 vocal lines with original lyrics — can be a solo, duet, trio, or quartet, or SATB,
- Up to 10 instruments/staves, including vocal lines,
- Printable sheet music – score & parts,
- Demo recording of music & lyrics (vocals sung by Trish; a different singer can be arranged for an additional fee),
- Demo backing track for rehearsal/personal use. (A broadcast-ready backing track is extra.)
Larger works for multiple singers or choirs is absolutely possible! If you would like to commission an original song, song cycle, requiem, etc., for your singing group or choir, contract Trish to discuss a commission for your special requirements.
SUMMER SPECIAL! Get a song created just for you for only
$1,500 per finished minute
(reg. $2,000/finished minute).
FOR EXAMPLE: For this original song/musical work, with professionally engraved sheet music & a demo recording for your special person or occasion,
- 3-minute original song = $4,500
- 5-minute original song = $7,500
- 10-minute original song/piece = $15,000.
One-minute jingles & longer stage or recording works available.
Contact Trish to discuss.
TO GET STARTED
- A Non-Refundable deposit of 50% of anticipated length is required before work begins. PayPal, Venmo, CashApp, or Zelle accepted.
- The remaining 50% will be due before completed work & materials are handed over.
- Work Samples during the process will be watermarked.
- The work will be registered with the Library of Congress’ Copyright Office, ASCAP, & the Harry Fox Agency to ensure all appropriate royalties are accounted for & collected, as applicable.
- All pertinent legal & rights info will be agreed to in writing before work commences. (This protects both parties.)
CONTACT TRISH to discuss your original song & get your song process started!
“I truly look forward to helping you express your joy in your original song!”
~ Trish Causey