Thursday, I had a live call-in show to address the horrific misogyny happening in Texas, North Carolina, and around the country.
As the national spotlight shone on Wendy Davis and the women (and men!) of Texas standing up for women’s reproductive rights, other states are systematically legislating our rights away, requiring ultrasounds and other invasive procedures that amount to legal rape — rape BY the legal and political system.
North Carolina snuck an anti-choice measure into a motorcycle safety bill, and it was passed.
Meanwhile, across the pond, even Ireland has begun to awaken to their misogynist theocracy by passing legislation to legalize abortion if the life of the woman is at stake.
Late last night, the Texas legislature voted in opposition to the thousands who protested their anti-choice bill, as well as their own constituents, 90% of whom did not want the bill to pass.
Listen to all replays of ArousedWoman Radio with Trish Causey on the main website, ArousedWoman.com, or post a comment here on the AW Blog.
SUPPORT AW Radio by making a tax-deductible donation here.
- RADIO: Trish Causey Discusses “When Fascism Comes to America…”
- RADIO: Trish Causey Hosts a LIVE AskTrish Show on Female Sexuality
- RADIO: Trish Causey Talks With Broadway Bombshell & Tony Award Winner Cady Huffman
- RADIO: Trish Causey Covers ‘The Problem With American Politics’
- RADIO: Trish Causey Discusses Dangers of Circumcision With Intact America’s Georganne Chapin
You must log in to post a comment.