And yes…. I will eventually get back to actually writing here on the blog… quite possibly tomorrow! (I JUST realized I haven’t done a DailyOJ post since the beginning of MARCH! ACK!!)
I have tried to pack lots of shows into the AW Radio schedule so you can see the wide range of topics that interest me and that I hope interest you. In less than three weeks, I’ve had 2,685 listeners tune in as I covered why American politics sucks, talked with a Broadway composer who’s premiering his new LGBT work, interviewed a Broadway Tony winner on women archetypes in theatre, as well as interviewed a Kundalini master teacher, covered “Sex and the Voice” and “Porn vs. Erotica,” along with tackling Male Sexuality and Female Sexuality, and sex…. (and did I mention, sex?… Oh… Just making sure. 😀 )
This week on ArousedWoman Radio Tuesday through Saturday at 9:00 p.m. ET each night, the topics are just as diverse:
- Trish Causey Chats With Lakota Women’s Rights’ Activist Sunny Clifford
- Trish Causey Chats w/ Arlene Goldbard on Culture & Politics
- Trish Causey Discusses “When Fascism Comes to America”
- Trish Causey Hosts LIVE AskTrish on Benefits of Meditation
- Trish Causey On Female Sexual Anatomy – The Clitoris & Vulva
Listeners can call in to the show to ask a question or make a comment by dialing (347) 884-8792 (NOT toll-free), or by calling in via Skype using the BLUE SKYPE ICON on the LIVE show page. (Do NOT call me directly on Skype! 🙂 )
Before I started the radio show, the #1 question I got was, “What does your voice sound like?” Well, now you know!…. And now, the most common question I get is, “When are you doing another show?” THIS IS AWESOME! 🙂 I’m so glad people are looking forward to my shows.
But the real answer is this — I hope to have the radio show on a regular schedule of interview-type shows on Tuesdays and Thursdays with Fridays saved for AskTrish and Anatomy shows. Wednesdays have been tough for people to tune in to the live show, and doing shows on Fridays have been very popular. So I’m still tweaking the schedule. Doing 4 to 5 shows per week is a LOT of work, so I’m hoping to taper off to 3 shows per week starting in July.
So until then…. THANK YOU for listening AND reading!
If YOU have a person you’d like me to interview or a topic you’d like me to cover, please leave a comment at the end of this blog post.
To submit a question you’d like me to cover on an AskTrish show, submit your query via my AskTrish page on my website. Also, look through the AskTrish posts here on the blog to see if I’ve already covered it. If I have, feel free to write in anyway, so we can get you answered on an upcoming LIVE AskTrish radio show.
All replays are available on the website: ArousedWoman.com.
And on a side note, a few things:
- Please take my Orgasm Questionnaire (’cause I’m nosy that way!).
- Sign up for my newsletter because I’ll start doing online workshops soon!
- If you like what I’m doing, please consider making a tax-deductible donation to keep the radio show going on my AW Radio crowdfunding page. I’ve posted some nifty Rewards, so take a look. As most of you know, I’m a single mom trying to Be the Change, and I know that sometimes even $5 is a lot of money. So I greatly appreciate every dollar that you donate to the show. EVERY bit helps! 🙂
- AND I uploaded a test video onto YouTube. Check it out if you haven’t seen it. (Yes, I know the resolution sucks… darn front-facing iPhone cam!)
Thank you! And I hope you’ll tune in and call in to a LIVE ArousedWoman Radio show soon!